Saturday, December 7, 2013

Potty trained

So sorry we haven't posted is such a long time. We have been so busy... and I have also tried to post on our blog and something seems amiss.... it wants to run all the paragraphs together and I can't even do a hard return to separate them. Anyway, just a quick update... after a year and 3 months home.... our daugher is now potty trained! I can't tell you have much a difference this has made to all of us. It's wonderful giving up changing those diapers - but more importantly, our little miss is embracing the idea of "growing up" and is so much more confident! I guess she needed to be a baby for a good long while in her new family --- and I am totally ok with that. :) If I don't post again before Christmas - wishing all of you a very merry Christmas in celebrating our Lord's birth! Renae.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Renae!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you guys! And what a fun milestone for your daughter to reach! Go Lauren!

    ReplyDelete